Friday 19 June 2015

Every day is busy but this was REALLY busy!

Feeling awesome!

Stats for Friday: Viv, Michelle and Agnetha with Gloria the local dental assistant achieved an amazing 73 patient exams, 5 fillings and 24 extractions!! Susan, Bob (the Ni-Van dental assistant) and I tackled 2 endodontic preparations (the first stage of root canal), 3 fillings and 53 extractions!! What a day for us!! Today felt like we really made a difference.


Bob sterilising 


Susan working her magic hands 


Bob and I!

Alicia




(added note from Susan): we did a lot of extractions in the morning (20) and I joked that we should aim for 50. When we counted from our records at the end of the day I was so surprised that we actually took out 53 teeth! Wow, I don't think I will ever work that hard again in my life. Richard, a Ni-Van optician who set up the dental and eye clinic asked me what my previous record was - I think it was around 15! We're having a great day of relaxation now, more on that later. Thanks for reading!
Susan

1 comment: